First of all, the last month has been crazy, to all Americans out there – I don’t know how you do it?! All this paperwork just to go to college is driving me mad (how can tution be so insanely high?), and after getting a 9-5 job (I should add that it is a dream job to me) I’ve barely been awake for long enough to eat dinner.
Since I haven’t been too active here I wanted to share what I’ve been up to the last few weeks.
- I accepted my offer from University of Dayton and will start my pre-med studies this fall
- I freaked out over tuition fees a couple of times and then sat down to do the math
- Realized that I have to go to Stockholm to get my visa
- Been super excited about going to Stockholm
- Avoided doing the paperwork
and that’s where I’m at right now. For those interested in following my academic progress you can do so on my GoEnnounce Student Page (where you also can donate to my tuition fundraiser) where I’ll post about the things I explore in my education exploration..
For those of you who aren’t too interested in my schoolwork stay tuned because in only a few weeks I’ll be headed off to Spain. So far I’ve booked accomodation in Valencia, Madrid and Barcelona – still haven’t decided what to do the rest of my days there!
OBS! none of the links in this post are sponsored, I’m just sharing a service I think is really useful for college students!